google tag

My Soundcloud Channel --- Testing :D

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today's Back in time with old Manga

It was just happened to me, during 10 days "Golden-week" holiday.
I had very strange feeling when I found some old Japanese "Manga" TV , or say "Anime", that somebody uploaded on YouTube. So I watched some very early episode I never seen before.
So YouTube is now a kind of time machine for us. We can back in time with You Tube....
That was broadcasted more than 20years ago... I did not often watch that program ... but I know that was always quite funny, incredible knockabout comedy.
Finally I was known how that story was started this time and I watched that again and again and again and ringing out that theme song... very silly....
And I found one more thing, I found many of original "Manga" of that anime program was translated in English and on the web too. I also never read that Manga before.
Then I tried to start to read all of them. Reading Japanese Manga in English, it's also strange feeling too. All pages are R-L reflected, have to read from left to right instead of original right to left direction with Japanese.

( Who did this job is, some amateur Manga enthusiasts who really love that Manga and they finally made their own translation that never translated in English officially before. Incredible job! )

So many episodes were browseable on that site and it took more than a week for me to finished. Now I know how that story was ended...indeed...
Back in time...More than 20 years ago...
So that Manga reminded me of something, some of old goddamn things, frustrations,regrets and... farewell... I became little bit emotionally... back in time... I'm so...

orz...

Well, now it's OK.
I read that manga in English every day so long time and then my switch hidden in my brain is turned on, the English mode switch.
Then I'm trying to write this in English.
Reading Manga in English, and writing Blog in English, It's good training for reading and writing.

ま、3日坊主でしょうけどね...